Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Cleo, T-Bone and Clifford!

 Well, it's time to talk about one of my favorite childhood shows that I used to watch. And with this time, it's about Clifford the Big Red Dog! And I even used to watch the prequel series called: "Clifford's Puppy Days" that I also liked as a kid. Anyway, this is from an official trace and coloring book that I had a long time ago that these two were from the middle 2010's.


So, here's T-Bone and Cleo!





And the titular big red dog himself!




Probably I'll talk more about the Clifford the Big Red Dog series on this blog one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What If Avenger Chuck Sang Giant Dream?

  Is it just me or that dance from the official music video fit Chuck pretty well? And I feel like the song fits him as well! Plus, he shoul...