Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Yakko & Dot in the Style of PaRappa the Rapper

 Yep, it's about time to show these two that I already made not too long ago!


First up, here's Yakko! I know that the left hand looks better than the one on the right.




And here's Dot!




These are just concept drawings if they were in the PaRappa games. And I'm also staying true to the OG designs in a way since I love them that much. I also know that the hands aren't drawn that well, but you can see that in the PaRappa games too.


And I'll be doing Wakko soon whenever I'm ready to post it alongside with Avenger Chuck. 🙂

No comments:

Post a Comment

What If Yakko Warner Sang Watashi no Tenshi?

Or simply called: "My Angel" in English.  I originally created this one like nearly four years ago as I'm writing this out. An...