Saturday, May 4, 2024

Fake Single Cover of the "Scream & Shout" Song...

 Just a bit of a dumb idea that I had at the time when I drew this since that song was a bit of a guilty pleasure since I like some of will.i.am's stuff to this day but I wouldn't say that I'm like a BIG fan, but I just like some of his works that he's been featured in like in Blue Sky's Rio movie or the "What I Am" song from Sesame Street.




Probably I like Weird Al's short version of the song better than the original that was featured in "NOW That's What I Call Polka!" song.


P.S. Here's the FB link to this duo batch of drawings that I've made that's also related to Animaniacs: The Warner Brothers & Warner Sister Dedication Group | These are two old drawings that I've found lately that were other iDOLM@STER x Animaniacs drawings in my stash | Facebook


And I also don't listen to a lot of the brand-new American pop songs since I really prefer to listen new J-pop songs instead of the former being mentioned for some reasons in my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

🩷 An Old Dot Warner Edit 🩷

  Originally made this one like four years ago as I'm writing this post out... Thought that this was fitting for Dot herself.