Saturday, May 4, 2024

🩷 IDOL BEAT & Her Mascot! 💛

 I'm not sure if this was meant to be an alter ego for my human version of Dot Warner or was this supposed to be some kind of OC that I was working on but dropped out on developing her along with her mascot.


Anyway, here's a part of her appearance that I drew!




And with this one, it's a traced Momoko/Blossom from PPGZ from the 'Hyper Blossom' transformation scene.


Plus, here what her mascot looks like!




And I also gave her mascot a name that this kitty's name is: "Kiara" that's in the drawing.


P.S. I feel like that these two were (traced) drawn before the pandemic started in early 2020 or it could be just me not remembering right when it comes to these two drawings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Random Eternal Sailor Moon Meme

  Let's just say that some people within the neurodivergent community are just freaking annoying on it comes their repetitivity at times...

Popular Posts