Tuesday, May 14, 2024

~Himari & Sakura Doing Those Cat Poses~

Or you could say "Nya poses/Nyan poses" for sure. Anyway, this is just a little compilation that I screenshotted from a few YouTube videos show off some gameplay of the 'AiPri Verse' game!


💖 Here's Himari-chan! 🩷





So cute on how she does it! 😊


❤️ And here's Sakura-san! 💜




Gosh, why are you so good with that look, Sakura?


Plus, here's another one in her personal Buzzlume coord just like Himari has her own Buzzlume coord glowing up in the first one!




Like I said, these were from YouTube videos that I screenshotted these pics from that you can look for yourself in Japanese. Even though I should've played the game myself to get these shots, but the thing is, I don't live in Japan, and I don't get that kind of money to travel all the way there as I'm writing this out. Not to mention that I love Himitsu no AiPri/Secret AiPri! Also currently watching the anime without any subs despite I should've watched the subbed version online if only Dailymotion wasn't being atrocious with the constant ad pop ups since they brought that back ever since the middle 2010's as I remember going through that site from time to time despite the fact, I don't have an account there and possibly won't ever have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts