Tuesday, May 14, 2024

A Jungle Book (1967) Meme

 As you can see in the past, I really used to create memes in Google Slides but now that I found the Meme Generator site to do it (probably I couldn't have the permission to be on that site from my mom before she passed away). So, here is this Jungle Book meme that I created that's also from one of my favorite Disney songs called: I Wan'na Be Like You (The Monkey Song)!





I recently thought that this HAS to be a meme! It's also a golden quote in my book! Plus, feel free to use it if you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

ALRIGHT I GET IT!!! (TL: LtD Edition)

  Yep, basically my response to that and probably this is one of the reasons as to why there are 70 Miis in the new game rather than 100 lik...

Popular Posts