Wednesday, May 15, 2024

What If This Character/These Characters Had Their Own Nendoroid(s) Template

Here's my second DA like template ever made! Since I didn't like the "What if this character had a Nendoroid?" meme templates that were already on DeviantArt, I had to make my own. 


So, here it is!




I also putted the Good Smile Company logo on there like those decorative wrapping paper stuff just for the sake of it. Not to mention that they are famously known to make those chibi like figures I'll say!


And with that said, feel free to use this template as you want (even on DA or whatever) as long if you credit me! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts