Thursday, May 16, 2024

I Agree With These Opinions About The Animaniacs 2020 Reboot Online...

Just a bit of a collection from reddit mostly as I agree with these opinions about the recent Animaniacs reboot lately. And I know people like Robert Muse/Reese would *ahem* probably hate me for this on how he called me a "toxic hater" at some point through PM (private messaging) on FB (Facebook). I mean, that's like calling someone a "toxic hater" for not liking the Avenger era of Chuck E. Chesse just because the titular character may seem a bit too "hip and cool" at the time. And I tend to respect opinions if they don't like something compared to me and move on from there (even when I don't necessarily agree with them) rather than calling BS (bullsh*t) names onto the person I'm talking with.

I also got the reddit screenshots censored when it comes to the users who said their piece about the reboot due to the sake of privacy on their end and I'm not stating on where they are from, but you can possibly look that up for yourself.




Yeah, I can totally agree with this one as I wasn't a fan of the forced meta humor as it felt like it to me that way and I'm glad that I'm not the only one who feels like this. Even the "Bun Control" episode was poorly written in execution in my opinion as it may have some kind of potential to be funny with its message in some way (especially on having the balls to make a freaking anime styled scene looking epic) despite that all shattering to the ground like on how the Warners aren't able to defeat Dywane LaPistol in that one scene. Not to mention on how they bunnies being portrayed as guns through the message of the cartoon just feels strange to me.





You know, I have mixed feelings on this one as I both agree and disagree for some reasons. I agree that the OG show was great for having a variety cast of characters despite myself being a "zany Warner nut" about the Warners but I don't agree that it completely bastardizes the entire show as the writers were getting the plot down for the Pinky and the Brain cartoons quite well as they were already repetitive and simple throughout the original run of Animaniacs and the two spin-offs starring those two mice mainly. But I do agree that the Warner siblings' segments do feel botched or mediocre at times (especially in season one and two with the constant one-sided political jabbing that got old quickly).






 This is another one that I can totally agree with! But don't forget that Dr. Sratchansniff and Ralph came back who were also from the original show. As for the others who were also a part of the original show, they REALLY got reduced to have a few cameos to be in the spotlight mostly. And I'm not sure that the reboot writers surely hate the show as I see it as a rumor for now as I think I'm not hearing enough of that. But I sure do know that the reboot crew doesn't like the Goodfeathers though. 



Is it me or the first one from that reddit post sounds hypocritical as heck? I mean, why do the 80's references like if they think a "family-friendly" parody that was originally based off an early 90's "adult only" movie would be considered outdated? 🤨 So this is probably why that they also ditched out the Warners' backstory as they were in-universe 1930's cartoon stars from the beginning.  🤔


And with this last one, this one isn't from reddit this time...




Despite I'm not that much of a 4chan fan or user honestly, but I did find this one interesting. If only that their backstory was brought back to even do something like this! After all, it would've been a nice addition on what the Warner siblings' segments already established if done right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts