Wednesday, May 15, 2024

What If Avenger Chuck Had His Own Nendoroid?

 Since Funko Pop officially made one that's based off of the logo back in the day, why not have Good Smile Company do one that's based off the commercials (at least most of them) on how he looked like?





He would've been so adorable as a Nendoroid! 😍 He and Wakko would've made a great pair of adorkable backwards cap fellas! That's also why I paired them up in my "I Wan'na Be Like You" cast that I've made (if you ever saw that meme on my blog). 😊


But anyway, I would've liked a Nendoroid Avenger Chuck better than a Funko Pop one being made in my opinion. Especially the quality on the Nendoroids is much better than Funko Pop's simple looking figures that may look quite weird onto some characters (especially if they're based on human characters or characters that look human that are played by human actors in a live-action movie/TV show or not). And at the same time, I don't hate Funko Pops since they can look decent onto some characters like Yakko, Wakko, Dot Warner, Felix the Cat, Sonic and Shadow the Hedgehog to name some that I think that are the best ones transitioning to that certain style.


If you want to use the template that I created here, then click/tap this link: ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ZanyOGWarnerFan's Fanart Blog & More! ꒱ ˎˊ˗: What If This Character/These Characters Had Their Own Nendoroid(s) Template (zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com)


P.S. Even though I'm not a big fan of using the word "adorkable" like all the time, but I do like a few certain characters like Stimpy from Ren & Stimpy or perhaps Goofy from Disney to call them "adorkable" in some way like Avenger Chuck is. So, I can understand people like Keshia Anders (AKA KessieLou on DA) would call Wakko Warner from Animaniacs adorkable. 🤷‍♀️🙂 Speaking of a certain character being adorkable, I also don't like on how Asha from Disney's Wish embraces that aspect in a forceful manner rather than being charming with it. Like she really needed to ask her one friend if her freaking mouth was drooping and so on. 🙄

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts