Tuesday, May 21, 2024

What If Steppenwolf's Born To Be Wild Song Had the PaRappa the Rapper Style?

 Was thinking about this yesterday as I wanted to get this out of my head in a way. I also thought that this would be a good idea since the song has pauses that could fill in the gaps in some way. Oh, I should mention that I grew up with this song ever since I heard it on the radio as a child.





The meme shown here is done by me: ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ZanyOGWarnerFan's Fanart Blog & More! ꒱ ˎˊ˗: What If This Song Had the PaRappa the Rapper Style Template (zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com)


And I really wanted to do this with "Avenger Chuck" (AKA that one Chuck E. Cheese incarnation that's been around since the 90's until 2012) and the OG Wakko Warner. Of course, Chuck would be the "teacher" that would take the lead and Wakko would be the "student" to (mostly) repeat the same words back. But instead of rapping like PaRappa does, he sings the lyrics. Unless if I add another "capability" on what he can do besides just only singing the lyrics out like burping for instance (as Wakko is known for that as 'The Great Wakkorotti' from the OG show).  Plus, I'm working on the dialogue and lyrics on how it could've worked in the PaRappa the Rapper style especially as I said before, I wanted to do this with Avenger Chuck and Wakko. Speaking of Avenger Chuck, he actually did cover that song for the September 2004 show (along with some minor changes to the lyrics to suit the character better). I'll show you the dialogue and lyrics in the next post whenever I'm able to draw Wakko and Avenger Chuck in the art style of PaRappa the Rapper! Even I'll be doing Yakko and Dot in that art style too!


So, see you later next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts