Tuesday, May 21, 2024

What If This Song Had the PaRappa the Rapper Style Template

 Welp, time for something different than usual since it's my first time talking about this video game franchise! Despite I haven't grew up with it as a kid, I'm still likely a newbie to the franchise since I became a fan like a year ago. And I haven't played any of the games either but, I'm willing to play them one of these days!




And not to mention that I'm honestly hooked on a lot of songs like the first ever rap song alongside with Chop Chop Master Onion that was introduced into the franchise or "Fire Fire!!" with Chief Puddle. 


You can also use this template on DA (DeviantArt) if you like, but don't you ever forget to credit me! 🙂


P.S. I know the template is a bit generic but at least I tried to add some color that's inspired off of the logo aside from many of those DA templates that usually have a black or white background to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts