Monday, June 17, 2024

💙 Rockin' Avenger Chuck! 🎸

 MAN! I gotta say we were robbed to see how Avenger Chuck would've evolved into this:










Note on third pic: Thought that last one was cute from Chuck's face appearing on that screen to include that here. 



All I can say is that they could've had him to get more of a wardrobe to play around with if they wanted to keep him more relevant. I mean, look at Hatsune Miku on how she's got a major load of a wardrobe throughout the years! And no wonder she's still relevant to this freaking day! Of course, Avenger Chuck would've gotten rid of his iconic outfit that originally came from the 90's that appeared in most of the commercials throughout the late 90's to 2012 unfortunately, but it's also rare to see Chuck wearing something different (even in his 2D animated form) at the same time. And I can't believe that I'm already feeling nostalgic despite I wasn't interested into CEC when I was a kid or even went towards one back then. But if they kept Avenger Chuck in some way during the 2010's era (like on how I described it here), there could be one heck of a chance that I would've liked him in my teen years just like on how I stumbled upon MC Skat Kat as a teen!


P.S. It's also another gloveless Chuck too! And a part of me makes me wish they still kept this version of Chuck somehow. After all, I don't hate the Rockstar era honestly, but I feel like it's a step down from the Avenger era for some reasons that I could say. Not to mention that Chuck and Helen Henny's relationship is really decreased during the Rockstar era while the Avenger era almost had Chuck x Helen ship going on! Especially if you look at the scrapped first segment for the January 2012 show that I won't spoil it here on how we likely could've gotten it. And I feel like I was robbed by that too... Heck, I could say that I just wanna start shipping the Avenger Chuck and Helen together on how it was meant to be afterwards! Besides, I did see that commercial on where these shots originally came from not too long ago as I'm writing this out and like I said, I feel like we were robbed to see on how Avenger Chuck would've evolved like this while still maintaining the latest era in some way, but yet again, CEC isn't shy about giving their characters another incarnation of themselves to keep the characters relevant for better or worse throughout the years... Ever since the starting point of the Tux/ShowBizz Pizza era. Anyway, I'm gonna draw fanart based on this Chuck sometime soon in the future along with the others that I mentioned in a previous post on how they needed fanarts (in my own opinion at least). With all that rambling out of the way, see you later next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts