Monday, June 17, 2024

If This Certain Song Was Done in the PaRappa the Rapper Style + Lyrics & Dialogue...

 Basically, it's a sequel post to this: ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ZanyOGWarnerFan's Fanart Blog & More! ꒱ ˎˊ˗: What If Steppenwolf's Born To Be Wild Song Had the PaRappa the Rapper Style? (zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com)


And since I got done drawing all the Warners and Avenger Chuck in style of PaRappa the Rapper, I'm finally doing that "Born to Be Wild" song if it ever got that treatment! Plus, I'm gonna change fonts to have that kind of font on how they're presented in the PaRappa and Um Jammer Lammy games in this post.


So, here's how the rating system/different modes looks like for the Warners that I want to show off first before I get into everything else...


U singin’ ZANY


U singin’ GOOD


U singin’ BAD


U singin’ AWFUL


It may not be 100% accurate to the text on how it looked like in the games, but it looks pretty reminiscent I'll say!


Anyway, here are the lyrics for the song along with a bit of dialogue from Chuck's version:


Chuck: Get your motor runnin'

Wakko: Get your motor runnin'

Chuck: Head out on the highway

Wakko: Head out on the highway

Chuck: Looking for adventure

Wakko: Looking for adventure

Chuck: In whatever comes our way

Wakko: In whatever comes our way


Chuck: Yeah, gotta go make it happen

Take the world in a love embrace

Have all of your fun at once and

Explode into space


Chuck: I like lunch and lightnin' (Yeh!)

Wakko: I like lunch and lightnin'

Chuck: Heavy metal thunder (Huh!)

Wakko: Heavy metal thunder

Chuck: Racing with the wind

Wakko: Racing with the wind

Chuck: And the feeling that I'm under

Wakko: And the feeling that you're under


Chuck: Yeah, gotta go make it happen

Take the world in a love embrace

Have all of your fun at once and

Explode into space


Like a true nature's child

We were born, born to be wild

We can climb so high

I never wanna die


Chuck: Born to be wild

Wakko: Born to be wild

Chuck: Born to be wild

Wakko: Born to be wild


Chuck: (Giggles sinisterly) HEH!


Chuck: Get your motor runnin'

Wakko: Get your motor runnin'

Chuck: Head out on the highway

Wakko: Head out on the highway

Chuck: Looking for adventure

Wakko: Looking for adventure

Chuck: In whatever comes our way

Wakko: In whatever comes our way


Chuck: Yeah, gotta go make it happen

Take the world in a love embrace

Have all of your fun at once and

Explode into space


Like a true nature's child

We were born, born to be wild

We can climb so high

I never wanna die


Chuck: Born to be wild (YEAH-HEH!)

Wakko: Born to be wild

Chuck: Born to be wild (Yeah-heh-heh, you know it!)

Wakko: Born to be wild


Chuck: Oh-ho, yeah! That's right!


And not only it would have that style of gameplay but throw in something like Guitar Hero or Rock Band during that instrumental part as well! But that part won't happen when you're in "ZANY MODE" though. As for how many lessons there are, there's like 3 or 4 lessons in total along with one of the lessons being on par with a guitar lesson mixed with it.


And here's the dialogue that I've written for the rating system/different modes for their endings after the stage is over with...


Good Ending


Chuck: Heh-heh! 😊 Now that’s what I’m talking about! 🙂👏


Wakko: Um, don’t you mind if I come over at your place? 🤔 ლ(╹◡╹ლ)


Bad Ending


Chuck: Aw man, I can’t believe you ruined it! 😟 And next time, my friends are gonna sing it with me. 😒


Wakko: But I tried my best, didn’t I? 🤷‍♂️


Awful Ending


Chuck: Tsk tsk tsk… (一︿一) It's no wonder people like Dr. Sratchansniff don’t trust you in the first place! 😠🫵


Wakko: Wha? 😯😟


Zany Ending


Dot: Wakko! ε=ε=ε=(~*°▽°*)~


Yakko: My brother sibling! ε=ε=ε=(~ ̄▽ ̄)~


Dot: We’re so proud of you! \^o^/ 🤗


Yakko: Yea-ah! Totally! 😊🤗


Wakko: Aww. 😊😋


Chuck: Woah. 😯😐


I just added emojis and kaomojis to express them better even though they won't be added if they were actually in the game itself since it'll already be expressed through the animation onscreen.


And here's the dialogue when you gain or lose 'ZANY MODE'...


Gaining Zany Mode


1# Chuck: Well-ah… You're good to go. Heh-heh-heh! ( ゜▽゜) 😊

2# Chuck: *ahem* Ladies and gents, please give it up for Wakko Warner! 🙂😊


Losing Zany Mode


Chuck: Ayo! 😀

It looks like somebody’s been fumbling over here! 😐🙂


When it comes to those lyrics up above a lot of them were copied and pasted from the CEC Wikia on FANDOM online (since they're honestly one of the more helpful wikias out there despite the site is still ruining itself to this very day in my own opinion). After all, this is my attempt on what I wrote at the end of the day.


So, see you later next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Sang The Breakfast Song?

  Perhaps Mr. Munch could fit this song better but, I feel like the song itself is a little too upbeat for his baritone voice I'll say. ...

Popular Posts