Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Some Shots of Avenger Chuck from the "Cool Mom" Commercial(s)...

 Since I recently watched both the short and long versions of this commercial, I just wanted to post some pics of Chuck here because, why not?










It cracks me up on how the "mom" would kiss Chuck on the cheek out of nowhere in the end! Thus, making Chuck embarrassed with that face that he makes like he's disappointed onto something. 😆😅




Yeah, and I could even relate to that face though... Plus, this commercial had its own cheesiness to it but at least it was fun (that also has a bit of silly humor in it) to watch to this day. Not to mention that I love the animation for Chuck through frame by frame here! 🙂😊 After all, I don't mind many of those Avenger era commercials honestly (despite I haven't seen them all still, but I did a bit of a catch up so I can know a decent chunk of them at least as I'm writing this out).


EDIT: Forgot to post this one until now...





And that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts