Tuesday, June 4, 2024

What If Avenger Chuck Sang I'll Take an Island (From That Yakko's World Album)?

 Him singing an underrated Animaniacs song, you say? Yeah, I also think it's quite one of the most underrated songs from the franchise I'll say. After all, I thought this version of Chuck would mostly likely sing this song.





Plus, I wish this song was officially animated back in the day! Just like how "There's Only One of You" was originally album song exclusives before they had its own animated segment within the original show.


Plus, have a happy International Cheese Day, Chuck! And this goes out to any incarnation of CEC than just the "Avenger" incarnation alone!


Original template:   What If This Singer Or This Character Sang This So by BTNFStudios on DeviantArt


P.S. Don't ask me about if I'm joining that "I'll Take an Island" fan animated collab or not since I'm likely not to join in for some reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts