Monday, June 3, 2024

Message Card for Avenger Chuck...

 If that era of CEC had a music video parody of Anamanaguchi's "Miku" song. And of course, it's made to mimic the OG message card from the original MV.





Speaking of that parody, here it is if you want to check more of this idea out: ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ZanyOGWarnerFan's Fanart Blog & More! ꒱ ˎˊ˗: What If Avenger Chuck Sang His Own Version of Anamanaguchi's Miku Song? (zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com)


I also originally wanted to do the main title card for the song to be paired up with this one, but I didn't want to do it at the time since I had this message card for a little while now. And I will even try to post the main title card one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts