Sunday, July 14, 2024

A Silly Meme That I Made...

 I know that Maid Marian and Skippy are in this meme, but I couldn't resist it! 😆 I could just imagine Chuck and Helen in this kind of scenario if you were someone that were interrupting their "private date" if you know, you know. 🤭



 

And I can totally see Chuck doing that awkward pose like Skippy was doing there! Along with Helen kissing him on the cheek just like Maid Marian was doing to Skippy. Perhaps I can draw both of them with those facial expressions one of these days. 


That's all. P.S. I redid the one tag called: "Chuck E. Cheese" to "Chuck E. Cheese's" since my blog will majorly feature the Avenger era rather than the current Rockstar era that has a bit of that renaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Mitsuki & Rinrin from Episode 23...

  I found more pics of them from that one episode that I wanted to share here! 😊 And yes, it's about more of those "ball", &q...

Popular Posts