Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Human Wakko Drawings~ 🔷🔴🔵

 Even Wakko's got a Rune of his own too! And yep, this is my humanized take on the character if they were that one species that I already mentioned about that was inspired by Macross Delta in those few last previous posts as I'm writing this. Plus, I also have him Umaru-Chan bangs, because why not? It just suits him in my opinion.








Oh, if you tended to notice this but, in these versions of the Warners that I made up, they have five fingers instead of the usual cartoony four fingers that I decided to give them since these designs are like a combination of anime and cartoons together. And white nail polish that's inspired by the "Cryptonloids" on how they all got nail polish on their fingers as well. You know, Hatsune Miku and the others that appeared in the game series such as Project DIVA and Project Sekai?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Mitsuki As A "Ball" Or A "Mochi"...

  I'm not sure on what they they're called at the moment, but this also happened to Himari and Yuma turned into some previous episod...

Popular Posts