Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Human Dot Warner Drawings~ 🩷🧡💛

 This is basically my take on Dot on how she could be "Windermerean-like" just like with Yakko. If anybody's wondering why I'm adding Runes to them is because I think the Runes in Macross Detla is a simple but cute kind of thing to do in a charming way or even quirky like Freyja's own Rune. Perhaps I'm gonna remake this human version of Dot one of these days since I want the hair to be more on par with her OG design in a way rather than stealing Momoko's/Blossom's bangs from PPGZ. But yet again, these partially traced drawings are some years old already, you know...






Next up, it's Wakko's turn! 


So, see you later in the next post if you get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Mitsuki As A "Ball" Or A "Mochi"...

  I'm not sure on what they they're called at the moment, but this also happened to Himari and Yuma turned into some previous episod...

Popular Posts