Thursday, July 18, 2024

Journal Time: A Few Weird People...

 Look, I'm not saying that these are necessarily "bad people" here but, there are times whenever some people don't clarify things right that make me confused, annoyed, or even frustrated if it depends so. 


As I was writing this as I was looking over pictures online with the prize counter for Chuck E. Cheese over the years, they tend to have some oddball stuff (like you see random figures or plushies who aren't any of the characters from CEC in which you can find some examples online especially through Google Search) here depending on what location you're at so, uh, did any CEC places have Animaniacs merchandise at some point? I already know that Six Flags had a good chunk of Animaniacs merch back in the day along with the Warner Bros. Studio Store, but CEC, I dunno if any those places had anything related to Animaniacs. 🤷‍♀️ This is why I'm bringing up people like that Andrew Pickett dude who seems to be so goddam obsessed with the year 2000 for who knows what. He even brings up "Fox Kids" or simply just "Fox" like A LOT. UGH... I mean, does anybody else relate in a similar way like me when it comes to this dude or is it just me?








Also taking out the face due to privacy. On what this guy is trying to say might be true from what I've seen lately but at the same time, eh... I dunno since he loves to "tell but don't show" that makes me feel iffy make this guy.



Outside of the Warner Brothers & Warner Sister Dedication Group, here are more examples of him saying stuff like this onto one of my pages. Oh, I should mention that he likes to say 1999 in which that's a year before 2000, you know...








Sorry if I sound like a nasty meanie to this guy, but honestly, I was just frustrated with this dude and after like a year later he still doesn't listen!  😠 I mean, why did he bring up Elton John voicing Beethoven for (aside from the post itself did feature Beethoven from the one Animaniacs cartoon that my page mentioned)? It would've been nice for a bit of clarification if he was saying that he's just making this up for the sake in his own imagination. And this one is from another post that I have to screenshot this one too...




Like I said before, sorry if I sound snappy like that but, that guy was getting me going! 😓 All I can say is, he's not in trouble at all but sometimes, I just can't stand talking to this dude! And perhaps, I need to take a break from him.


Moving on to the next time, this guy's also not in trouble as the other guy that I previously mentioned but, this freaking guy acts like he's gonna be the next Daffy Duck the way that I see it! And who I'm talking about is no other than David Padilla. I even mentioned him before onto my own art posts in the past so here's this one comment that I got get into this post...




As you can see the comment up above, he's quite the Lola Bunny lover that's been "provoked"...? I get it that this guy has a strong passion for the character but the way that this guy acts like Lola deserves so much better than Bugs Bunny himself! Yeah, this is what I mean by calling him: "The Next Daffy Duck" here. You know, without Bugs Bunny, we wouldn't have Animaniacs or even Tiny Toon Adventures on how they are remembered today! And all I'm gonna say is: "He who is tired of Bugs Bunny is tired of life."


For those that get the reference behind that quote will get a free bingo out of me. And when it comes to this one screenshot here, it's from another Animaniacs group in which this time isn't created by me or either I'm an admin/mod there. Just didn't want to brag about this stuff too long so, ya later next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Mitsuki & Rinrin from Episode 23...

  I found more pics of them from that one episode that I wanted to share here! 😊 And yes, it's about more of those "ball", &q...

Popular Posts