Thursday, July 18, 2024

What If Yakko Warner Sang I've Been Everywhere?

 Ever since I've heard the Jasper T. Jowls (ft. Chuck E. Cheese) cover of the Johnny Cash version of the song, it made me remind me of Yakko singing it (along with Wakko on how he would mess that one part up just like Chuck would) if he ever sings the song. Plus, that song was also mentioned in one of my recent previous posts about one of my crossover movie ideas! Not to mention that this song gives off some really strong "Yakko's World" vibes to me.






Original template: What If This Singer Or This Character Sang This So by BTNFStudios on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Mitsuki & Rinrin from Episode 23...

  I found more pics of them from that one episode that I wanted to share here! 😊 And yes, it's about more of those "ball", &q...

Popular Posts