Tuesday, July 23, 2024

⭐ Many Human Yakko Drawings... ⭐

 Yep, I've made like a bunch of these freakin' humanized Yakkos in the past during the late 2010's and early 2020's on what I can remember so far... Of course, they're partially traced from official stock, some certain episodes from the OG show and the Wakko's Wish movie for the most part. Plus, I don't draw Yakko like this that I'm gonna move on from now on and do more of him in his pure OG design. Not to mention that this version of Yakko that I made is basically like a Windermerean from the Macross Delta series. That's why he has a cowlick looking like that with a shape of a star on top (that the star is also a part of my artist signature when I draw something especially involving the Warners). And I know that I stole a part of Hatsune Miku's hair to make this human version of Yakko but I couldn't help myself.





Oh, the one drawing on the bottom left is me tracing my own 3DS drawing on how it be transferred onto paper.


Anyway, here's this next one!




Does anybody else love Yakko's hairdo in Hercule Yakko when Yakko sings that one mini song before that famous "Finger Prince" scene comes on?


Next up, here are a few of these close-up shots.








More of a collage of drawings here...

















Yeah, if I'm gonna draw this humanized version of Yakko this much well, gotta add a few full body drawings (and especially one without his sleeved jacket on). But I still got my own humanized versions of Wakko and Dot to show ya so, see you later next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Mitsuki As A "Ball" Or A "Mochi"...

  I'm not sure on what they they're called at the moment, but this also happened to Himari and Yuma turned into some previous episod...

Popular Posts