Monday, July 22, 2024

Two New Idol Land PriPara Personal Made Edited Backgrounds!

 And the background used for these edits originally came from Vecteezy. 

Other than that, here's the non-edited version of the background edit:




Sorry about on how the vectors came out through erase.bg as I did use them at the time for this set. But I think they came out okay so far. Anyway, the one on the left is one of those Happy Rain♪ unit coords, and the one of the right is a mashup of different coord pieces together.


And here's the latest edit that I've made on Pixlr!





All I can say is, it's just a pretty simple decent kind of edit so far. 🤷‍♀️ That's all.


P.S. Like I said within the title, these are personal made and yes, these are not free to use at all since the character shown in those edits are based off of myself in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Mitsuki As A "Ball" Or A "Mochi"...

  I'm not sure on what they they're called at the moment, but this also happened to Himari and Yuma turned into some previous episod...

Popular Posts