Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Original Rune Drawings...

 Yep, this all of my humanized version of the Warners' own Runes just like Freyja and some other Windermereans have in the Macross Delta series. And not to mention that these drawings are years old and not recent at all since I wouldn't said about the 25th anniversary of the OG show in one of those drawings if I recently made them in the 2020's. 


Besides, the first drawing on the first pic is just random in a way and not Runes at all.






After all, I just wanted to get these two out of the way first before I show ya my human versions of Dot and Wakko in two separate posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Mitsuki As A "Ball" Or A "Mochi"...

  I'm not sure on what they they're called at the moment, but this also happened to Himari and Yuma turned into some previous episod...

Popular Posts