Friday, July 19, 2024

Mousey Avenger Dude's Got a Slick Car!

 If this is the car that was possibly mentioned in that Dreamin' song (from that April 2004 showtape), then I'll be darned... 🫢🤭




He also had another car in the Chuck E. Cheese's Sports Games but that's more of a racing kind of car than this retro styled old car here. In my opinion, I dig the car's colors as it has some colors from his own clothing though. Of course, some people in the CEC fandom are recently talking about the "forgotten dog" named Pepperoni that was from that Avenger era (who only had appearances through merchandise) who was Chuck's pet at the time but why not this freaking car as well?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Mitsuki & Rinrin from Episode 23...

  I found more pics of them from that one episode that I wanted to share here! 😊 And yes, it's about more of those "ball", &q...

Popular Posts