Friday, July 19, 2024

Some Shots of Avenger Chuck from "Walk the Dog" Commercial(s)...

 It's one of those commercials where it both has a short version and a long version. 


Anyway, does anybody relate to Chuck's bored face here? 👇 Because I do!




A few silly frames of him...








And here's this one too! 👇




This is also the commercial on where you pause during this moment... Chuck has a cartoony long neck for sure! 👇




It even cracks me up on how cursed it looks! 😂




Probably I'm gonna get a few more screenshots if I already got my own for another future post soon one of these days, but that's all I got for now here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Mitsuki & Rinrin from Episode 23...

  I found more pics of them from that one episode that I wanted to share here! 😊 And yes, it's about more of those "ball", &q...

Popular Posts