Saturday, July 20, 2024

❤️ Have You Seen Avenger Chuck? 🤍

 Gosh, why is his one face so cute here? 😣 And probably it's the cutest frame of him I have ever seen! It's from the "What I Want" commercial if I'm not mistaken here.






Oh yeah, especially not too long ago that there's a walkaround version of him that was back in a grand reopening for a certain CEC location that they're gonna do "Throwback Thursdays" with along with playing some songs and more from that one era! Man, and it's just around the time that Weird Al had dropped his brand-new polka medley after like a decade later too! 😊


Original template: Have you seen him. Now you have. Meme Generator - Imgflip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Mitsuki & Rinrin from Episode 23...

  I found more pics of them from that one episode that I wanted to share here! 😊 And yes, it's about more of those "ball", &q...

Popular Posts