Monday, July 15, 2024

Some Shots of Avenger Chuck from the "Power Outage" Commercial...

I like on how his outfit has fluorescent neon colors glowing on him during the dark in which isn't too surprising if you ask me.



 



For other alternative titles, this commercial's also called: "Nothing Can Stop the Fun" and "Power Out".






Is it me or I can still hear that "Where a kid can be a kid" jingle at the end of this one commercial whenever I look at those last two pics? And I know those electric sparks can be awfully dangerous but don't worry, Chuck's a cartoon character in those commercials! As long if he doesn't spend that much time in that kind of area there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Mitsuki & Rinrin from Episode 23...

  I found more pics of them from that one episode that I wanted to share here! 😊 And yes, it's about more of those "ball", &q...

Popular Posts