Monday, July 15, 2024

All Of My AniMat Inspired Coords in "Idol Time PriPara: Yume All Star Live!" Part One

 Had these coords for like a while now but never got to show them until now... And I'll do second part coming soon! Plus, I just made these just for fun as I am a fan of AniMat since like 2018, I guess. Anyway, here are all the coords so far:












I feel like AniMat himself wouldn't mind this at all since he could be fine with it. Stay tuned if you wanna see these coords in action soon! After all, this is meant to be a tribute towards him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Mitsuki & Rinrin from Episode 23...

  I found more pics of them from that one episode that I wanted to share here! 😊 And yes, it's about more of those "ball", &q...

Popular Posts