Thursday, July 18, 2024

What If This Character Got A Tamagotchi Template

 Despite I'm not that much of a Tamagotchi collector and more of a Punirunes person, but I did used to have a certain toy that Zhu Zhu Pets had and that was a virtual pet version of Jilly (that I also got the actual toy based on the character as well alongside with two plushies of her) when I was a kid years ago. Even nowadays I'm hearing all the Tamagotchi collabs on the Nano version like the Toy Story one and the Hatsune Miku one!


So, here's the template:




I did use a certain background for it though... Just made my own template anyway for some reasons.


P.S. Do not steal/claim it as yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Mitsuki & Rinrin from Episode 23...

  I found more pics of them from that one episode that I wanted to share here! 😊 And yes, it's about more of those "ball", &q...

Popular Posts