Tuesday, July 9, 2024

What If OG Yakko, OG Wakko, Avenger Chuck, and Avenger Jasper Sing We Are POP⭐CANDY?

 Ah, I remember this song on how it used to be popular back then when I first watched in the 2010's era. And I still love this song to this freakin' day! Even I love some fan-made covers out there like that Haruka Nana one (that I feel like Nana's VCV voice suits more than Miku on how cutesy and upbeat the song is despite the fact that I indeed love both of them). I also used stock art of the Warner brothers that haven't been used much nowadays that were "ripped" by Andres Ortega on Facebook. The Jasper and Chuck ones were from somewhere else honestly. Besides, I know it doesn't look the best on the left side, but I didn't want it to be too jarring to look at.





Original template: What If These Characters Sing What Meme Template by JawsandGumballFan24 on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Happy 25th Anniversary To These Movies, I Guess...

  As you can see, there are two of these movies that I like and two of them that I don't like... Along with the first two being "Di...

Popular Posts