Saturday, July 27, 2024

What If Avenger Chuck and OG Wakko Sing Ton Ton Mae?

Man, since the Haruka Nana and Kane Tomo version is my absolute favorite version of the song for years now, I just randomly though of this: 





I know, I know... But I had to do it because it would be cute, okay? And the song's kinda underrated in my opinion. It's also that kind of song that isn't too hard to sing in Japanese as you get used to it later on.


P.S. Rin doesn't appear or even sing in the original song at all despite I wrote one of the tags like for the labels section down below for some reason.


Original template: What If These Characters Sing What Meme Template by JawsandGumballFan24 on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts