Sunday, July 28, 2024

What If Avenger Chuck Sang Popstar?

 I've actually been a Scatman John fan ever since I was in my teenage years back in the middle 2010's... It's just the fact that I never got to say this until just now. 


Yes, I've been aware of his one famous song ever since I heard of it back then (when I started to became a fan), but this guy's got some good other songs like "Everybody Jam!", "Scatman's World", "Steal the Base", "Su Su Su Super Kirei","Pripri Scat", and "Popstar" that aren't that popular compared to that "Scatman" song that I think that are still pretty good songs to this day. And I'm also glad that Lou Bega did a remixing kind of tribute to the famous "Scatman" song that I still appreciate to this day. This is just my attempt to rewrite a bit of the lyrics for the one song since I feel like it fits the "Avenger" version of the character and most of the lyrics will stay the same as the original (especially the chorus part of the song).






Vocals in this version of the song are: Chuck E. Cheese (main), Jasper T. Jowls (scatting parts and backup), Mr. Munch (low backup vocal for chorus), and Pasqually (scatting with Jasper and backup). So yeah, it features Munch's Make Believe Band without Helen Henny this time around.


Lyrics & Dialogue:


Jasper and Pasqually: (Scatting like the original song had the bit)


Chuck: Someone's got to be the hero

Someone's got to do the job

Someone's got to do the business

Someone's got to be the fool


Chuck (w/ Mr. Munch as backup): Someone's got to be the hero

Someone's got to do the job

Chuck: Someone's got to be the clown who's creating the sound and makes the world go round


Jasper: (Scatting like the original song had the bit)


Chuck: I'm a top star, rock star, shooting star, falling star, hero and a sample success

I got gold-hearted friendly virtue

Tokens never is an issue

TV people call me as their guest | Jasper: (Scatting)


Chuck: I got low hangin' trousers all the way to the top

All the things a home mouse could ever be

My life is so upgraded

My ego's so inflated

That I've become a G-rated fantasy Yeah-heh!


Chuck (w/ Mr. Munch as backup): Someone's got to be the hero

Someone's got to do the job

Someone's got to do the business

Someone's got to be the fool

Someone's got to be the hero

Someone's got to do the job

Chuck: Someone's got to be the clown who's creating the sound and makes the world go round Oh!


Jasper and Pasqually: (Scatting like the original song had the bit)

Pasqually: (Does his own scatting bit)


Chuck: I'm the Captain of Charisma and the Sultan of the Soul

I'm looking I can set you all free

Just look at me, it's plain to see

It's obvious, you must agree

I'm everything you'll ever want to be

I take my name as serious as any popstar can

I'm a leader and an icon and a revolution man

Chuck (w/ Jasper as backup): I'm starring in a video I'm to fab to flop

Chuck: I'm the goal of every seeker and my ratings never drop


Jasper: (Scatting like the original song had the bit)


Chuck: Well, I'm rising to the top and you can see I'm really fab

And you know I'm everything I portray

I'm so hip-slickin' cool and so compelling as a rule

That I don't take the time to finish what I say | Jasper: (Scatting)


Chuck (w/ Pasqually as backup): Popstar, lollipop, popsicle, hall of fame

Look at me, I'm bigger than life

Chuck: I've got patent leather shoes and I wanna see the view

And I don't sing the blues or take a fife


Everything you've heard me say so far is a joke

An open mind and sense of humor is our only hope

I want to say just one more thing before I move along

I betcha really glad we're near the end on the song


Chuck (w/ Jasper as backup): I leave you now, take a bow

Chuck: Hope you all agree

A popstar isn't everything it's cracked up to be

If I have to do anything it's what I want to say

Chuck and Jasper: A pop is an explosion, all you've got is you today


Chuck (w/ Mr. Munch as backup): Someone's got to be the hero

Someone's got to do the job

Someone's got to do the business

Someone's got to be the fool

Someone's got to be the hero

Someone's got to do the job

Chuck: Someone's got to be the clown who's creating the sound and makes the world go round Oh, yeah!


Jasper and Pasqually: (Scatting like the original song had the bit)


Jasper: (Scatting in the background)

Mr. Munch: Someone's got to be the hero

Someone's got to do the job

Someone's got to do the business

Chuck and Mr. Munch: Someone's got to be the fool

Mr. Munch: Someone's got to be the hero

Someone's got to do the job

Chuck: Someone's got to be the clown who's creating the sound and makes the world go round

Jasper: (Scatting in the background)

Mr. Munch: Someone's got to be the hero

Someone's got to do the job

Someone's got to do the business

Chuck and Mr. Munch: Someone's got to be the fool

Mr. Munch: Someone's got to be the hero

Someone's got to do the job

Chuck: Someone's got to be the clown who's creating the sound and makes the world go round


Too fab to flop, too fab to flop Just look at me.

Too fab to flop, too fab to flop Yeah!

Too fab to flop, too fab to flop Just look at me.

Too fab to flop, too fab to flop Heh-heh!


P.S. Had to pick the single disc when it comes to the right side of the image because it's the closest thing to a single cover, but ah well.


Original template: What If This Singer Or This Character Sang This So by BTNFStudios on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts