Tuesday, July 2, 2024

What If Avenger Chuck Sang Son of Man?

 Finally, I can talk about Phil Collins on this very blog since I'm quite a big fan of him honestly. And it also would've been cool to see Chuck singing this to his younger self that I can just imagine. Even his friends (AKA Munch's Make Believe Band) would do the backup vocals while Chuck carries the main vocal. Plus, it would've been called: "Son of Mouse" if he actually sang the song towards to his younger self as a mouselet as this cover song would also have minor lyrical changes such as the title of the song as I mentioned along with the "You will journey from boy to man" to "You will journey from pup to mouse" for a few examples but most of the lyrics will be kept the same.





P.S. Baby mice are called "pups" or even "pinkies" as well but I'm just referring him as a "pup" in this case here. After all, I feel like the Avenger era of CEC (at least the characters that I'm referring to) should really sing some Disney songs if they could ever get the rights to back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chuck E. Up!

  And yes, this is a Sailor Moon reference to the "Moon Prism Power, Make Up!" transformation sequence from the first season from ...