Monday, July 1, 2024

What If Haruka Nana, Yakko & Dot Warner Sing Amazing Dolce?

 And yep, it's that song from Project DIVA X! At least with Project DIVA X in my opinion, it's a step up from Megpoid the Music# in my book (despite the similarities like majorly focusing on the dance choreographies rather than telling a visual story that's being presented in other ways that many previous PVs/MVs have shown within the Project DIVA series in the past). And I had to bring up Megpoid the Music# since it's quite a bit of an interesting obscure game on how it is. Anyway, this is just an idea of mine that I had that's like originally back four years ago when I made this. Even that I thought that this might be a fun song for them to cover.





Original template: What If These Characters Sing What Meme Template by JawsandGumballFan24 on DeviantArt


P.S. I randomly squeezed Nana like that just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Of My Rarity Inspired Coords from All the PriPara 3DS Games!

  Here's something a bit different this time! And yes, I made some Rarity inspired coords based off that one character from MLP:FiM sinc...