Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Some Shots of Avenger Chuck from "The Chuck Zone" Commercials...

 In my opinion, these commercials have the best animation that I honestly really love for him! It's also a nice parody of the Twilight Zone (despite I'm not that much of a fan of it).


And I'm starting this mini compilation with this little eyeroll that he does at the end... 🤭





I feel like his expression up there was like: "Couldn't they just call it the 'Chuck E. Zone' instead?" that he also wasn't thrilled about on what he just said there. But that's how I see it though. 👆


Weird looking mouth in this shot but those eyebrows, man! 👇






"Welcome to the Chuck Zone." as he says during this opening of the commercial. Not to mention that he's just standing there like a humble "gentlemouse" (gentleman). 👆




To finish this post off, that's my favorite face out of the bunch or even within the Avenger era CEC commercials in general. 👆😊


P.S. Don't know what happened to Ryby Dionisio's Backup Channel since they had a lot of Avenger era CEC commercials in high quality that weren't available lately as I'm writing this out as that channel got recently struck with the 404 page that might've gotten hacked or something...? Hopefully it isn't a termination! After all, I would love to see many of those high-quality commercials on YouTube again since a lot of people don't usually have many of them like that unlike that channel does! Plus, it really happened out of nowhere as I wanted to watch more Avenger era CEC commercials since I was catching up on them as I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Happy 25th Anniversary To These Movies, I Guess...

  As you can see, there are two of these movies that I like and two of them that I don't like... Along with the first two being "Di...

Popular Posts