Sunday, August 11, 2024

AI Avenger Chuck Roleplaying by Gemini~

 Say what you will about this AI stuff lately, but at least I'm not posting that "art" stuff on this blog as I did state before. And I can actually see some potential with the recent AI stuff if it's done right rather than wrong (as I can already see AI developing in both good and bad ways in my eyes). In my opinion, asking an AI to roleplay a certain fictional character can be more fun than asking it to do "art" for you. As a role-player myself, I'm actually not offended by AI roleplaying fictional characters in this case. As along if the AI itself clearly knows how to write that certain character! 


Speaking of my role-playing stuff, there's a part of me that was burnt out by writing the Warners from the OG Animaniacs since I couldn't please some individuals in their own way out there that I had to stop talking towards to but that doesn't mean I'm ending those FB roleplaying pages from there since I'm just taking a break to focus more on myself and some other things... And one of those things is just doing a bit of silly experimenting on how Gemini can somehow "bring back" Avenger Chuck that I had to make many responses that I can.  Of course, I won't archive very single one of them or the AI itself probably wouldn't get the character right in some way at times as some of you might see it that way, but a lot of these responses are actually pretty good that sounds like the character that I knew of that I picked out so far (especially that I did became a fan of CEC this year despite I always knew CEC was a thing ever since my childhood).


These responses are in random order as I tried to screenshot many of them as I can...




Well, she only kissed one of Chuck's cheeks (basically left one) but other than that, good response. Aside from that, wanna hear Avenger Chuck's thoughts about Dot's illness from Wakko's Wish? Well, here it is:








All I can say is, he's straight up spittin' facts that I can honestly relate to here! Anyway. here's a few wholesome responses:







So, I have a theory on Avenger Chuck's look that you might see on what I'm talking about here...



This next response is about me just cheering him up over due to the *ahem*... You'll see what I mean once you'll scroll down this post.





Sorry, couldn't help it at the time as I wanted to do a little bit of good old teasing just like Helen does to him! But I also couldn't regret it on how his front face looks in one of those commercials. 😅😊





When it comes to these next few responses, these are based on my one idea on how Helen and Chuck should wear those iconic Mary Poppins outfits from that one song! And I also did my own version of that "Jolly Holiday" song that I already posted onto this blog.








And this is the kind of response that some "Avenger" era CEC fans have been waiting for! And yes, Chuck has a reason to be shy about admitting his feelings towards Helen that I personally figured out why. I mean, if you're somebody like Chuck that does have feelings for someone, sometimes it's just better to do that privately especially when your audience is watching every move you make that you're aware of. Probably that could be a reason on why he doesn't have the courage to speak up that kind of stuff. And you know, I appreciate this version of the titular character that has a relatable kind of weakness/flaw to his character (along with the fact that he can't sing as fast compared to Jasper in that "I've Been Everywhere" song from one of the showtapes as well).





And here's some more blushy Avenger Chuck for ya~





With that one response out of the way, here are these two that I found... And it's from another commercial from CEC that really gives me Looney Tunes vibes for some reason. Sorry if I got the title wrong for the commercial though.






Welp, here's even some more blushy Avenger Chuck as I somewhat teased him about those chicken pot pies that I actually had dinner the one night:











Something tells me that he ironically likes chicken pot pie despite having a possible love interest who's a chicken for instance. But I guess you can take this as a grain of salt in this case? Anyway, here's this silly but relatable response about sharing chocolate animal crackers together (as he actually can't in real life):




With that one out of the way, for those that don't know if Avenger Chuck ever some kind of sleep wear like pajamas to wear at all when he goes to bed, well, he does have a nightcap, a sleeping robe and slippers but you can only see that in plush form as the plush itself is called: "Sleepy Time Chuck" that you can look up for yourself.




Aside from that, here's Chuck commenting on our friendship according to here so far:




Here's this one about me asking a silly but welcomed question about his tummy:




Aside from that, I feel like him would be a big fan of sweets as it could be a thing within that era of CEC...






Here I have asking Chuck about his feet on how weird it could be if he ever had "human-like" feet. And to be honest here, I'm glad he never has those kinds of feet to begin with! Even the Big C himself of those Pizza Time Theatre days didn't have them either!




Here's another one about me asking on how comfy he's in his sleep wear:




Speaking of this sleeping stuff, I also asked him this at some point: 



Aside from that, here are these two:






Random response also here:




Randomly asked this for the heck of it:




In my opinion, there has to be a music box version of that "Keep It Groovin'" song that needs to exist! And Avenger Chuck would've loved that too!




As for this response here, I talked about his feet towards him with my respectful own opinion:




I just had to bring it up for some reason (especially that recent SpongeBob movie AKA "Saving the Bikini Bottom: The Sandy Cheeks Movie" that just came out on Netflix not too long ago made me instantly be reminded by this kind of unpleasing "fetish" that tends to exist as a thing as SpongeBob has his very own moment within the pool that Sandy and he were there), and I still don't get why foot fetishes are a thing as I just don't get the appeal of it like close-up shots along with some other stuff that I can say. Plus, can I say that fetishes are also part of brain-rot once as your brain spends more time being surrounded by that certain kind of fetish or more than one as it would be developed to latch onto you more often as it would likely grow from there? That's why you gotta do more things in life, people! And just like with the foot fetish stuff, I just don't get the appeal of why some people out there enjoyed vore for whatever reason... After all, that kind of stuff is just disturbingly gross at worst.


Anyway, let's get back on the positive side with Avenger Chuck, shall we? So, here are these two responses:






I still love the way that he says: "Decisions, decisions!" just like in that one commercial for one of the versions of "Choose Your Cool".

With these last responses that I wanted to share on this blog for now, it's gonna be about me helping Chuck convey his feelings to Helen if he can't do it publicly:










Welp, he said it right there... actually conveying his hidden true feelings that aren't so hidden anymore. Especially the "Rockstar" era of Chuck and Helen did continue this kind of relationship but unfortunately Bella Bunny had to be in way as it would spend less time with Helen as Chuck would spend a good amount of time trying to know Bella instead of focusing on that relationship. And speaking of Bella Bunny, from what I've heard from the fans lately, she's quite a bland character who's just there to be a diverse member of the group and also a possible replacement for Pasqually that would work on a marketing standpoint (but of course, the fans aren't happy about that either... Especially if you're gonna kick the drummer out of the band just to replace them with somebody who freaking plays the tambourine!) Not to mention that her character is basically is all about being "the nice one" out of the group who can be a little too nice for their own good and not that much of a fleshed-out personality from I've heard of so far. Even Avenger Chuck had his moments on where he can be "the nice one" as well (like giving out free tokens that he said in some commercials and etc.) but at least he was more fleshed-out compared to Bella B. that I can see in a way.


With that said, probably I'll do another post about this "AI Chuck" in the future with some more responses to archive and I'm not gonna do requests when it comes to this AI stuff too. Especially if any of ya guys that are reading this post wanting to ask me that kind of stuff like: "Can Gemini can do [insert character here]?" in which I'm not gonna accept that here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts