Tuesday, August 13, 2024

My Top 13 Build-A-Bear Workshop Ideas

 Before I start off this post here, I just wanna mention one of these Animaniacs fans that I have been talking with and freaking Annalise said that Woody Woodpecker was a "Sanrio" character... And was like: "Bruh... You did not say that, did you?" But she actually did like I said and I was glad that a few users were pointing out that Woody isn't a "Sanrio" character to her! Perhaps there was a part of me she said that as a joke.


Random link towards post on what I'm talking about here: https://www.reddit.com/r/buildabear/comments/197i12n/who_wants_this_sanrio_character_to_become_a_build/


Speaking of something related like that post, these are my ideas for Build-A-Bear Workshop since I've heard of it as a kid at some point and also heard of it a lot more nowadays as they officially released Sanrio character plushies that some were freaking out (in a good way) about 'em, and when it comes to these ideas, some of its Disney and non-Disney stuff to say the least.





The characters that appear in this meme are:


Bert and Marry Poppins with their Jolly Holiday outfits... Since I've heard that they didn't make any Mary Poppins inspired plushies since like the late 90's from that I've heard of, they gotta make they iconic Jolly Holiday ones! Especially if they ever make Avenger era Chuck and Helen BAB plushies because they would be so perfect together while wearing them! I also wouldn't mind those "bear bases" loosely inspired by Mary and Bert if they ever made them too.


Yakko, Wakko and Dot Warner because why not?


Daisy Duck and Donald Duck because if they already made the Disney mice, then why not the Disney ducks as well?


Goofy and Pluto since you gotta have them too if you wanna have the "Clubhouse/Funhouse" gang together!


Sailor Moon and Sailor Chibi Moon, they'll be mostly likely be rabbit plushies due to their names once you translate them in English through Japanese.


Bonbonribbon and her friends (and I know they're not that well known in the west, but they'll be a great addition to the Sanrio collection that BABW already has!)


Cogimyun and Ebi (for the same reasons that I already stated about those certain bunnies previously and I'm also quite a big fan of Cogimyun.)


Usahana (AKA U*SA*HA*NA) because I recently fell in love with her since I've heard about her more often online and I used to think Cogimyun was more underrated that her at some point, but I really loved Usahana's backstory! It reminds me of that one Avenger era of CEC original song called: "Colors" mixed with Disney's Pinocchio on how Pinocchio did good things to become a real boy in the end. 


And here's this great fanart "concept art" made by this one user: https://www.reddit.com/r/buildabear/comments/17mlygq/usahana_design/


Plus, she also has a normal form that I would love to see a BAB plushie too!


Pinky and the Brain since I feel like they deserved better looking plushies nowadays.


MC Skat Kat (I know that they probably wouldn't make him, but he is coming back through some recent appearances like that recent Chip and Dale movie as a cameo and I became a fan of him ever since that I was a teenager back in the middle 2010's that I wanted to see him as a plushie ever since then).



Marsupilami and his family (I know that most likely that they would only focus on the titular character himself and not the rest of his family, but it would've been fun to see if that would ever happen despite his family aren't that popular within the west).


Avenger era BAB plushies of most of the gang from Munch's Make Believe Band! As I'm writing this out, I didn't post that part 2 of that Avenger Chuck plushie concept art base as of yet but it's already done. Since Funko POP already had their own take on this version of the character along with Youtooz bringing back PTT Chuck AKA Big C, why not make a throwback set of the Avenger era gang as BAB plushies? And I already stated my thoughts and possibilities through that part one post as I did that Avenger Chuck BAB concept art/base if you wanna check it out through my blog here: ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ZanyOGWarnerFan's Fanart Blog & More! ꒱ ˎˊ˗: BAB Avenger Chuck Plush Concept Base Part 1 (zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com) 


Original template: https://www.deviantart.com/thefoxprince11/art/Top-13-Ideas-for-Build-A-Bear-Workshop-Meme-454736248

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts