Saturday, August 17, 2024

Character Comparison: Hibino Matsuri & Kilin/LinLin

 This is actually something a bit old that I found within Google Slides that I wanted to share...




Kilin's design is from season two which is drastically different compared to the season one design which is designed by KEI who's known to be the character designer for Hatsune Miku. But I like both versions of her regardless of the drastic art style change as Kilin, Xi and Bunny-P are like virtual beings. And I also know that Matsuri with that long pink hair isn't her original hairstyle outside of PriMagi in-universe. 

P.S. I'll talk about more characters like these two within future posts. So, see you later then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts