Saturday, August 17, 2024

My Top 10 Comfort Characters (OLD)

 This is the old version that I made some years ago that was hidden within my Google Slides stuff after all this time until I posted this just now... Gonna update this one with Avenger Chuck to somehow add him in along with a few other characters, I guess. Especially that I'm really talking about him this year! Anyway, here are the characters that appear in this meme:


Yakko 


Wakko


Dot Warner (Animaniacs)


Bugs Bunny (Looney Tunes)


Tsukino Usagi (Sailor Moon)


Hatsune Miku (VOCALOID)


Cookie Monster


Big Bird (Sesame Street)


Haruka Nana (UTAU)


Otomachi Una (VOCALOID)





Original template: My Top 10 Comfort Characters [BLANK MEME] by luvanddeathinall on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

What If Lucky Rabbit Danced to Europop?

  You know, the song, not the countless of songs from that genre itself. After all, I wouldn't make Lucky dance for that long as that...

Popular Posts