Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Do It for Him Meme (My Version)

 Originally called: "Do It for Her" from a Simpsons episode from the sixth season. And I don't watch that Simpsons that often nowadays, but I had to watch on where that one meme came from, and my god is it pretty wholesome to say the least. Of course, Homer is no Hank Hill but at least he's way better than Peter Griffin when it comes to parenthood at times. Even I used to watch the Simpsons as a kid (I know it's an adult show) and there's a part of me that likes the older episodes more than the newer ones. And I also had to do one in the memory of Avenger Chuck (and yes, I did add those other two costumes from those commercials from 2012 since they were mostly likely prototypes for the "Rockstar" era before transitioning into CGI to ditch traditional 2D that very same year).





Just don't ask me on where all of these pics came from since they're from various commercials.


Original template: https://www.deviantart.com/nekohotaruchan/art/Do-it-for-him-template-832821313

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts