Thursday, August 15, 2024

What If the Warners Sing Friend Password?

 Despite the fact that I should watch Kiratto Pri⭐Chan one of these days (even though I feel like streaming services like Crunchyroll only have the first season so far) but I did see a lot of spoilers for this anime. I know, I know, I'm one of those people that can't help it at times (especially that I don't got that kind of money to spend on along learning a bunch of Japanese so I can learn on what they're saying without any subtitles on and also I'm currently watching Himitsu no AiPri on a weekly basis without any English subs on as I'm writing this). 😅


Sometimes, I feel like it's hard to watch (or I should say pirate) anime that aren't popular as Sailor Moon or Love Live! nowadays... But of course, you got other idol anime like Aikatsu are that certainly on YouTube but I haven't gotten into watching a lot of episodes about that certain anime franchise either (aside from Aikatsu Planet that I actually watched as a whole alongside with the movie). But I gotta say this though, from what I've seen out of Kiratto Pri⭐Chan so far, I actually love it so far without saying anything too much about it, despite yet again, not watching the entire show as much. 


Anyway, this is an old image that I originally did like four years ago that I only posted it on my personal profile on FB until this year as of now...




I mean, I would love the Warners' take on the song! And "Friend Password" is such a fantastic song throughout both versions!


Original template: What If These Characters Sing What Meme Template by JawsandGumballFan24 on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts