Friday, August 30, 2024

MINI RANT: Callum Wilson Loves to Whine About Peppa Pig 🙄🤦‍♀️

 After all, I wasn't harassing anybody in this kind of situation. All I'm trying to say is, people like Callum need to act like adults rather than somebody who acts like a whiny child on the internet if they can't bare something if they don't like it. And if you wanna brag about a certain cartoon that's made for children if REALLY hate it that badly like it's the worst thing ever made on the goddamn planet Earth just to waste your life away, the less said the better.





This screenshot is from a certain crossover FB group that I commented on to teach this guy a lesson on how to shut up at least. I get that Peppa Pig may not be the best cartoon for kids out there, but the whole "bad reputation for kids" thing certainly belongs to Caillou more so than Peppa herself on how his infamous moments can be throughout the early seasons of Caillou. Even this freaking dude loves to act like a bit of a hypocrite in a way since I caught him within another crossover group talking about "Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey" if the pig family ever got to see that movie (in which I don't get some posts like that on why you want these fictional kids from preschool shows to watch those kinds of movies unless if it's some kind of dumb joke at least). Not to mention that this freaking dude had nothing to say about Wolfoo though.


And when it comes to the Peppa Pig cartoon itself, I didn't mind watching it as a kid on how it was back then but I'm not that much of a fan of it nowadays. But I also feel like it's better compared to Caillou at least.


P.S. Had to take out the pfp pics as I could in this case due to privacy here. Plus, it's an usual post than I do actually often on this blog and sorry about the swearing.


EDIT: Looks like the dude didn't block me after all but another guy that's been called: Joseph Marrison has blocked me instead of that Callum dude most likely. I know this because that I still see his profile popping up in that one crossover group that he's tagging certain people like:  "LoOK aT tHE WhINy DaDS, YOu GuYS!" (I know I'm actually exaggerated that one sentence here as he did not actually state it that way, but to me, I'm not really into those kind of negative crossover posts that I just don't like these crossover posts have in those kind of posts alongside with the constant whining about a certain cartoon that's possibly from your childhood that you just wanna treat them like a punching bag or whatever.) You see, I don't mind if you guys don't like those certain cartoon shows that are meant for kids with constructive criticism or simply stating your opinion about it, but you don't have to brag about it just to get attention for it if you don't like that certain thing like: "Caillou must be beaten to death!" or something like that. After all, it's a really childish thing to do that's probably gonna make you look worse in the future the more you keep acting like that. And I'm just saying. Even the "hate art" thing on DeviantArt is such a ridiculous example on how those crossover posts (or even non-crossover posts) can be absolutely far-fetched into a toxic kind of territory such as people like Marcos Victor with his one DeviantArt account on how he used to make that crap like random characters beating up Barney that he used to draw at the time! All I can say to end of this post here is with this: Thank gosh I don't act like these freakin' people, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Another Avenger Chuck "Drake-Like" Meme + Bonus Pic That's From A Commercial...

  I know I don't talk about those freaking politics on this blog like all the time but, if you're gonna do cartoons with politics wi...

Popular Posts