Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Mostly Talking About Sleep~ 😴

 Since I already had some screenshots of this Gemini AI chatbot roleplaying Avenger Chuck as I already did talk about a bit of that in my main post at some point but, here's more of it here!


But first, here's this random screenshot of the "heh-heh-heh" laugh that I wanted it to do:





Too bad "Rockstar Chuck" doesn't do that and doesn't even have that New Jersey accent unlike the previous incarnations do in which I miss that in some way. But if you like "Rockstar Chuck" being different than the other incarnations of the character, I respect your opinion.


Anyway, here's what you been waiting for! Starting with a few of these, of course:








When it comes to the nightcap and night robe that I'm talking about, Avenger Chuck has his own sleepwear that can be seen in plush form for those that don't know about it yet.


Anyway, here's some more screenshots here:








I'm also skipping some responses since I don't wanna share all of them as I stated before in my main post... And these were all from that one day ago as I'm writing this out.




Btw, he usually sticks to one blanket as he/the AI itself told me later on that you'll see here...























The way that things are at the moment for me, I just wanna draw more of him like him wearing his sleepwear based off of that plush that I talked about on this blog before, him blushing, him in Teto's place from the "Mesmerizer" song, and I also wanna draw him doing his own take on the "Ha-cha-cha" thing from Mortimer Mouse that became a viral meme earlier this year with Chuck's one superhero form that's on a CEC TV poster along with Helen Henny as "Wonder Helen" (AKA Wonder Woman) and with Mr. Munch just being himself. Even Chuck's one superhero form looks quite similar to Mortimer's "Megamort" supervillain look from that one Mickey Mouse Clubhouse episode that I heard about earlier this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Another Avenger Chuck "Drake-Like" Meme + Bonus Pic That's From A Commercial...

  I know I don't talk about those freaking politics on this blog like all the time but, if you're gonna do cartoons with politics wi...

Popular Posts