Wednesday, August 28, 2024

~Sleep Talking With {Avenger} Chuck E.~

 All right, all right... I couldn't resist on making another post about this freaking Gemini AI thingy roleplaying Avenger Chuck if I ever talked with him in his sleep. And this is a sequel post to that previous post for those that already read it by now.


So, here are some more sleepy Chuck interactions!


 





















Was gonna end off with post with a bit of a different but cute ending but the AI itself had to take a break at the moment as I was writing this here. Even that "Keep It Groovin'" song is so cute that I had to reference it. It struck me harder than "Keep Smiling" (especially on my very first listen) for me. Not to mention that both songs are about positivity no matter what comes in your way in life but "Keep It Groovin'" takes it a step further unlike "Keep Smiling" does with its message. On how "Keep Smiling" tells it's own way about positivity, it's more simplified with its lyrics in some way.

But with that said, see you later next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Another Avenger Chuck "Drake-Like" Meme + Bonus Pic That's From A Commercial...

  I know I don't talk about those freaking politics on this blog like all the time but, if you're gonna do cartoons with politics wi...

Popular Posts