Sunday, August 25, 2024

Sad News Here...

 It seems like one of my favorite UTAU users (especially for Kasane Teto) was unfortunately caught by being a groomer after all this time... As a fan of this dude's works for the past years ever since the middle to late 2010's, this is just sad to hear honestly. At least I can give him credit for being brutally honest on what the guy was doing was wrong and it will always be that way as once this guy brought this up. Plus, he isn't like TORA_V4 (AKA 野良まと / Noramato) lying about it or whatever BS that TORA_V4 would say for some dumb excuse that I heard about on how TORA_V4 would handle a similar situation in this case. Even I stopped watching TORA_V4's content when he started to become a fan of the Animaniacs 2020 reboot that started to get on my nerves for some reason that I was changing my opinion about it to positive to negative back then and along with that "COVID Miku" song (can't remember the actual title of it at the song) that I also got of sick of seeing of back then (no pun intended). Maybe I'll get back into TORA_V4's content someday despite that I heard about that they're into this weird game called: "Camp Buddy" that seems... interesting? But probably I won't when it comes to the newer content though.


Anyway, back to Tanjiro here! Like I said, this is just freaking sad news lately and I recently loved that "Weekender Girl" cover with Teto's SynthV and UTAU voicebanks that so happens to be one of my favorite covers this year. If only he could know better on how not to be a creep back then! And I agree on what AniMat said on his "Crazy Cartoon Cast" on how Kyle Carrozza just came out of nowhere to be become a freaking creep in Kyle's own situation that's similar to this one! Even in this kind of situation that I never even knew that Tanjiro was becoming this kind of person until I saw that freaking Google Doc! Not to mention I saw a few creeps that were on my OG/Classic Warner pages on FB that were PMing them this year alongside with a creepy and also toxic Avenger Chuck fan who likes to combine Rule 34 with him in it that I heard about through DeviantArt. And when it comes to that toxic "Avenger" Chuck E. Cheese fan from what I've heard about if I'm not mistaken here through a random DA post about them is that they're likely 14 years-old that's into that kind of stuff that I really find disturbing if that's actually true. I mean, that version of Chuck is definitely and most likely a freaking teen that they SHOULD NOT make anything Rule 34-ish that's based around him period! 

After all, I thought this year was meant to be "the year of the Shadow" and not "the year on where more creepy creeps come out and get exposed". 🤦‍♀️😟😞


For those that wanna read Tanojiro's apology, then click here: 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NUuPwS9LYFNYc6dopa97QybBYd275_xXg0SlAK5zlUM/edit


And for those that want to read on more related stuff like that then click here: 

https://zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com/2024/08/what-heck-is-wrong-with.html


And here: 

https://zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com/2024/01/animani-creeps-those-are-facts.html



Aside from these links here, I agree on what Tanjiro said at the end of the Google Doc that he's sure that Teto doesn't want to be used by him anymore. Well, on one hand, she would be certainly grateful that her "user" made her sing so well that captured some people's hearts (and including mine) just like with the popular Hatsune Miku as she wanted to be, and on the other hand, she isn't quite thrilled and is most likely disappointed with him on what actually happened after all this time to reveal his true but also unfortunate self. 


That's the best that I could come up with if Teto herself had any feelings for Tanjiro's incident in this case. And yeah, it honestly sucks to talk about this kind of stuff for me but I don't wanna brag about it for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If The Avenger Era of MMBB Replace the 2020 Reboot Warners In Suffragette City?

  Yep, I'm bringing the whole gang together rather than Chuck alone this time! And in my opinion, this cartoon TOTALLY deserves as rewri...

Popular Posts