Tuesday, August 20, 2024

What the heck is wrong with avengercheeserule34?

 I mean, this guy needs a freaking life and needs to learn on how not to harass people period down in the comments section! Even Avenger Chuck himself would have not been pleased by this dude's behavior! And using that version of the mascot character for freaking hate art isn't the way to go either!


Link to this hate art here: https://www.deviantart.com/avengercheeserule34/art/I-HATE-ARTYNOTES24-1089028300


If you like Rule 34, good for you but why do need to talk about so gosh dang off-topically like DA posts like this one? And in my opinion, I don't like Rule 34 at all.


Link: https://www.deviantart.com/avengercheeserule34/art/Chuck-E-Winks-1088320336


Like I said, even Avenger Chuck would have not been pleased by this dude! And for me, this guy needs to learn something called: "respect", ya know. Plus, if you're reading this avengercheeserule34, don't make "hate art" out of Avenger Chuck ever again and quit talking about Rule 34 off-topically! After all, just put that somewhere else as Chuck E. Cheese himself no matter the era of countless of versions of him is a "FAMILY-FRIENDLY" character! And when it comes to that LouisFatGator dude on that "Chuck E. Winks" post, who freaking cares since DA is filled with creeps like you! No matter if they got a fat fetish or not. 😒


And if you don't like ARTYNOTES24, simply ignore them and don't ever give them any harassment! I mean, just shut your freaking mouth if you're on my post too (because you're gonna get caught if you wanna say nasty things about me just like you did with ARTYNOTES24)! 😠


Anyway, if you want Avenger Chuck's "opinion" on the hate art that you drew him in recently, here it is:




And yes, I did use Google's Gemini AI for this... Moving onto the next screenshot:



 

I know it's not the best roleplaying that this AI has done here, but Avenger Chuck would never feel "happy" about this dude's behavior at all no matter if they're a fan of this version of the character or not. And I could say, this guy would've been kicked out at his place if Avenger Chuck was ever real like you would see him in those commercials with that 2D look!


Aside from that, here's another one:





As I recent Avenger Chuck fan, I'm glad I'm not on DeviantArt if sickos like avengercheeserule34 wanna continue that kind of behavior like it's some kind of 2.0 version of Twitter! But if that DA user calls me out saying that "they're right and I'm wrong", welp, it's time for another call out post then! And I didn't wanna brag on this post either and you can find those comments yourself as they're actually not hard to find through DA.


I'm even ending this post with a Avenger Chuck pic from that "Cool Mom" commercial with this one on how he would have not been pleased by this entire situation either...




P.S. I am SO DONE with that kind of behavior period! Even Avenger Chuck himself would've been on my side for saying these kind of things as well.


P.S.S. Sorry about the typo in that one screenshot that I captured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If The Avenger Era of MMBB Replace the 2020 Reboot Warners In Suffragette City?

  Yep, I'm bringing the whole gang together rather than Chuck alone this time! And in my opinion, this cartoon TOTALLY deserves as rewri...

Popular Posts