Tuesday, August 20, 2024

SPIN MASTER, YOU DID MY STAR CHILD DIRTY!

 Pardon me for the caps within the title but freaking Spin Master, it's "Hapirun" not "Ururun"! If this name is within the actual English version of the toy then, what the heck? But if this is only on the character collecting guide then, please fix it! After all, there's already a character with that kind of name that's already on the PDF file!





And here's the actual character who's also named that way that deserved to be called that way that needs no correction:




Plus, the PDF file is available when you go on the official website for the English version of the toy. And like I said, sorry for the caps there, but to me, Hapirun is one of my favorites that shouldn't be messed with like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If The Avenger Era of MMBB Replace the 2020 Reboot Warners In Suffragette City?

  Yep, I'm bringing the whole gang together rather than Chuck alone this time! And in my opinion, this cartoon TOTALLY deserves as rewri...

Popular Posts