Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Avenger Chuck Doesn't Like Toxic Fans Meme

 Honestly, you don't want to see him get angry, but if you do, you're asking for it! And if you're a fan of him, be a nice guy like he is (unless if we're talking about Big C (AKA PTT Chuck) or sometimes the Rockstar version of him)!





Not only you don't want to see him get angry, you don't want to see him cry like he said in that "Trash Man" song (a parody of the Beatles' "Taxman"song) either! Like I said, he hates negative things but loves positive stuff. And I already know that these toxic fans aren't totally new to me, I've seen them within the Animaniacs fandom, the Sailor Moon fandom, perhaps the Looney Tunes fandom, and it's basically no stranger in every fandom if you're really in those kind of fandoms that unfortunately will have its own space for toxic fans as you look hard enough for yourself, you'll actually find them. Anyway, Avenger Chuck will NEVER EVER tolerate toxic and rude people no matter if they're his fans or not! And either will I!


P.S. Don't take my meme and put the blame on me for it if you don't like it! All I can say is, go somewhere else then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If The Avenger Era of MMBB Replace the 2020 Reboot Warners In Suffragette City?

  Yep, I'm bringing the whole gang together rather than Chuck alone this time! And in my opinion, this cartoon TOTALLY deserves as rewri...

Popular Posts