Saturday, August 31, 2024

What If Avenger Chuck Sang Forever?

DANG! For a demo song, this honestly is one of the best demo songs that I ever heard in my life, even it's just showcasing SAROS's voice in some way while SynthV was adding Spanish as a new feature at the time. And I really love SynthV (despite not being a user as I'm writing this but I would love to try it out and totally get NineZero someday)!


At least the lyrics themselves aren't too far off to be considered "inappropriate" for Chuck himself, and to be honest, this song here is kinda similar to the one cover song that Munch's Make Believe Band did as they covered "Shout" originally sung by Tears for Fears as it shares the same key. Speaking of Munch's Make Believe Band, they would be a part of the backup vocals (especially for the chorus part of the song). I also consider that cover of "Shout" that they did was possibly their most (and dare I say it) "edgiest" song that they ever did during the "Avenger" era of CEC.


And the fact that Chuck can do Spanish through that "La Bamba" song and from a commercial on where he says "Uno, dos, tres" (the one he wear shades in the beginning) from this certain era as well.




 

Original template: https://www.deviantart.com/btnfstudios/art/What-If-This-Singer-Or-This-Character-Sang-This-So-756115745

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Another Avenger Chuck "Drake-Like" Meme + Bonus Pic That's From A Commercial...

  I know I don't talk about those freaking politics on this blog like all the time but, if you're gonna do cartoons with politics wi...

Popular Posts